Beauty - References & External links
The references to scientific articles about Beauty are not meant to imply that any products treat, cure, or diagnose any disease or human condition. We encourage our audience to do their own research beyond the resources we have provided so your decision is as educated as possible.
- The properties of Silicic acid (H2SiO3) for Your Beauty:
- LASSUS, A.; et al. Colloidal silicic acid for oral and topical treatment of aged skin, fragile hair and brittle nails in females. Journal of international medical research, 1993, 21.4: 209-215. PMID:8112478
- The properties of Hydrolyzed Collagen for Your Beauty:
- YAZAKI, Misato; et al. Oral Ingestion of Collagen Hydrolysate Leads to the Transportation of Highly Concentrated Gly-Pro-Hyp and Its Hydrolyzed Form of Pro-Hyp into the Bloodstream and Skin. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 2017, 65.11: 2315-2322. PMID:28244315
- The properties of Trifolium Pratense for Your Beauty:
- LIPOVAC, Markus; et al. Effect of Red Clover Isoflavones over Skin, Appendages, and Mucosal Status in Postmenopausal Women. Obstetrics and gynecology international, 2011, 2011: . PMID:22135679