Stress / Relaxation - References & External links
The references to scientific articles about Stress / Relaxation are not meant to imply that any products treat, cure, or diagnose any disease or human condition. We encourage our audience to do their own research beyond the resources we have provided so your decision is as educated as possible.
- The properties of Rhodiola Rosea against stress:
- DARBINYAN, V.; KTEYAN, A.; PANOSSIAN, A.; GABRIELIAN, E.; WIKMA, G.; WAGNER, H. Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue—a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. Phytomedicine, 2000, 7.5: 365-371. PMID:11081987
- KASPER, Siegfried; DIENEL, Angelika. Multicenter, open-label, exploratory clinical trial with Rhodiola rosea extract in patients suffering from burnout symptoms. Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment, 2017, 13: 889. PMID:28367055
- The properties of Foeniculum Vulgare against stress:
- GHAZANFARPOUR, Masumeh; et al. Effect of Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) on symptoms of depression and anxiety in postmenopausal women: a double-blind randomised controlled trial. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2018, 38.1: 121-126. PMID:28891367