- A very powerful antioxidant, especially important for the brain, retina, and cardiovascular system.
- Believed to increase circulation, improve long and short-term memory, and improve concentration.
- Standardized under strict European guidelines to ensure maximum quality and potency.
- Provides optimal levels of naturally occurring flavonglycosides and terpene lactones.
- Each capsule contains 120 mg of standardized ginkgo biloba leaf extract in a 50:1 concentrate.
Vitabase – Ginkgo (120 mg) – Ingredients
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 50:1 (Standardized To:24% [28.8mg] Flavoneglycosides & 6% [7.2 Mg] Terpene Lactones And 0.8% [0.96 Mg] Ginkgolide B).
- Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Biloba)
Ginkgo Biloba Family: Ginkgoaceae, TBSI ID: IH34CBA0, EMA: Ginkgo Folium, References: LE BARS, P. L.; KATZ, M. M.; BERMAN, N.; ITIL, T. M.; FREEDMAN, A. M.; SCHATZBERG, A. F. A placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized trial of an extract of Ginkgo biloba for dementia. North American EGb Study Group. Jama, 1997, 278.16: 1327-1332. PMID:9343463, AL-KURAISHY, Hayder M. Central additive effect of Ginkgo biloba and Rhodiola rosea on psychomotor vigilance task and short-term working memory accuracy. Journal of intercultural ethnopharmacology, 2016, 5.1: 7. PMID:27069717.
- Ginkgolide B (C20H24O10)
Ginkgolide B:Ginkgolide B, Scyllitol, Myoinosite, Quercinitol, Meat Sugar, MyoGinkgolide B, Scyllo-Ginkgolide B, Muco-Ginkgolide B, Allo-Ginkgolide B, PubChem CID: 65243, InChI Key: SQOJOAFXDQDRGF-UHFFFAOYSA-N, CAS: 15291-77-7, EC Number: 604-876-0, KEGG: C07602, FDA Substance Registration System – Unique Ingredient Identifier: UNII: DF149B9460, TBSI ID: IS4AC4A0.
- Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Biloba)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsules), (May contain one or more of the following: rice powder, magnesium stearate and silica). Notes: Our Standardized Ginkgo Biloba Extract is produced by European phytopharmaceutical company and is manufactured under strict European quality control standards without the use of harsh solvents. Like all European herbs extracts,the extraction of our Ginkgo Biloba Extract is regulated according to quality standards that exceed regulatory standards in the U.S. Along with flavoneglycosides and terpene lactones, our ginkgo provides 0.8% Ginkgolide B and the other Ginkgolide and Bilobalide constituents in their synergistic ratios.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
(1 Vegetarian Capsule(s))
|Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 50:1 (Standardized to:24% [28.8mg] Flavoneglycosides, 6% [7.2 mg] Terpene Lactones and 0.8% [0.96 mg] Ginkgolide B)||120 mg||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule(s)
Quantity/Size: 50 Vegicaps
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Dietary supplements similar to Vitabase – Ginkgo (120 mg)
The Vitabase – Ginkgo (120 mg) dietary supplement is available in The United Kingdom and many others countries around the world. In The United Kingdom this supplement contains: Ginkgo Biloba and Ginkgolide B in its composition.