Maca, 500 mg, 250 Veg Capsules (Now Foods) – Ingredients
- Maca (Lepidium Meyenii)Species: Lepidium Meyenii, Family: Brassicaceae, TBSI ID: IH9A1D20, References: Men’s Health / Prostate: GONZALES, Gustavo Francisco; et al. Maca (Lepidium Meyenii Walp), a Review of its Biological Properties. Revista peruana de medicina experimental y salud publica, 2014, 31.1: 100-110. PMID:24718534.
|Name:||Maca, 500 mg, 250 Veg Capsules|
|Serving Size:||1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) (ROOT)||500 mg||*)|
|*) Daily Value not established.|
|UPC Code (gtin12):||733739047625|
Cellulose (capsule) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients.
Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Maca, 500 mg, 250 Veg Capsules – Suggested Use
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.
|Dose Unit||Dose Value||Frequency||Target Population|
|capsule||1||1 to 3 times daily||adults|
- Natural color variations may occur in this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not eat freshness packet.
- Keep in bottle.
Dietary supplements similar to Maca, 500 mg, 250 Veg Capsules (Now Foods)
The Maca, 500 mg, 250 Veg Capsules (Now Foods) dietary supplement is available in The United Kingdom and many others countries around the world. In The United Kingdom this supplement contains: Maca in its composition.