- Commonly used by females for problems including PMS and menstrual cramps.
- Recommended by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology for relief of some menopausal symptoms.
- Each capsule contains 40 mg of standardized black cohosh root extract and 100 mg each of chasteberry and dong quai.
- Provides support for menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, mild mood changes, and heart palpitations.
Vitabase – Black Cohosh Extract Plus (Formula) – Ingredients
- Black Cohosh Root Extract (Cimicifuga Racemosa) (Standardized To 2.5% (1mg) Triterpene Glycosides)
- Chasteberry Fruit Powder (Vitex Agnus-Castus)
- Chasteberry (Vitex Agnus Castus)Vitex Agnus Castus Family: Lamiaceae, TBSI ID: IH4DAAD0
- Dong Quai Root Powder (Angelica Sinensis)
- Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis)Angelica Sinensis Family: Apiaceae, TBSI ID: IH4D83C0
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, four (4) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
|Black Cohosh Root Extract (Cimicifuga racemosa) (Standardized to 2.5% (1mg) Triterpene glycosides)||40 mg||*|
|Chasteberry Fruit Powder (Vitex agnus-castus)||100 mg||*|
|Dong Quai Root Powder (Angelica sinensis)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Quantity/Size: 120 Capsules
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Dietary supplements similar to Vitabase – Black Cohosh Extract Plus (Formula)
The Vitabase – Black Cohosh Extract Plus (Formula) dietary supplement is available in The United Kingdom and many others countries around the world. In The United Kingdom this supplement contains: Black Cohosh, Chasteberry and Dong Quai in its composition.