- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Helps regenerate vitamins C and E, increasing their effectiveness in scavenging free radicals.
- Positively affects the metabolism, leading to increased energy.
- Used since the 1960’s in Europe for its positive effects on blood sugar levels.
- Key to proper metabolism of glucose in the cell.
- Beneficial for liver health.
- Available in 100 mg and 250 mg size capsules.
Vitabase – Alpha Lipoic Acid (100 mg) – Ingredients
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (C8H14O2S2)
Alpha-Lipoic Acid:Thioctic acid, Lipoic Acid, Thioctacid, Lipothion, Biletan, Liposan, Thioctsan, PubChem CID: 864, InChI Key: AGBQKNBQESQNJD-UHFFFAOYSA-N, CAS: 1077-28-7, EC Number: 214-071-2, ATC code: A16AX01, FDA Substance Registration System – Unique Ingredient Identifier: UNII: VLL71EBS9Z, TBSI ID: IS3ABF10.
Other Ingredients: Rice powder, silica, magnesium stearate and gelatin capsule.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, one (1) to three (3) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid|
From Lipoec® brand made by Cognis Nutrition.
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Quantity/Size: 60 Capsules
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Dietary supplements similar to Vitabase – Alpha Lipoic Acid (100 mg)
The Vitabase – Alpha Lipoic Acid (100 mg) dietary supplement is available in The United Kingdom and many others countries around the world. In The United Kingdom this supplement contains: Alpha-Lipoic Acid in its composition.