- Traditionally used for circulatory, digestive and nervous system support.
- Enteric coated to prevent unpleasant aftertaste.
- Includes ginger oil and fennel oil for additional digestive support.
Peppermint Gels (Formula) – Ingredients
- Peppermint Oil Extract
- Peppermint (Mentha X Piperita)Species: Mentha X Piperita, Family: Lamiaceae, EMA: Menthae Piperitae Aetheroleum, EMA: Menthae Piperitae Folium, TBSI ID: IH476940, References: CHUMPITAZI, Bruno P.; KEARNS, G. L.; SHULMAN, Robert J. Review article: the physiological effects and safety of peppermint oil and its efficacy in irritable bowel syndrome and other functional disorders. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics, 2018, 47.6: 738-752. PMID:29372567, MERAT, Shahin; et al. The effect of enteric-coated, delayed-release peppermint oil on irritable bowel syndrome. Digestive diseases and sciences, 2010, 55.5: 1385-1390. PMID:19507027
- Ginger Oil Extract
- Ginger Rhizomes (Zingiber Officinale)Species: Zingiber Officinale, Family: Zingiberaceae, EMA: Zingiberis Rhizoma, TBSI ID: IH2959F0, References: HANIADKA, Raghavendra; et al. A review of the gastroprotective effects of ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe). Food & Function, 2013, 4.6: 845-855. PMID:23612703
- Fennel Oil Extract
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily, preferably between meals.
|Peppermint Oil Extract (Mentha piperita)||0.2 ml||*|
|Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale)||0.2 ml||*|
|Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare)||0.2 ml||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Serving Size: 1 Softgel(s)
Quantity/Size: 90 softgels
Dietary supplements similar to Peppermint Gels (Formula)
The Peppermint Gels (Formula) dietary supplement is available in The United Kingdom and many others countries around the world. In The United Kingdom this supplement contains: Fennel, Ginger and Peppermint in its composition.