The properties of Bitter Orange in supplements
Bitter Orange (Citrus Aurantium)
|TBS Ingredient ID (TBSI ID):||IH2932E0|
|Citrus Aurantium||Neroli, Bitter Orange, Seville Orange, Citrus X Aurantium, Bitter Orange Peel Extract|
|Parts Used Medicinally:||Fruit|
Bitter Orange Fruit Extract. Facilitates weight control. Supports the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. Supports the work of the digestive system. Instantly suppresses the appetite, by stabilizing the level of glucose in the blood. Bitter orange extract – stimulates blood circulation as well as seals and strengthens your blood vessels. Bitter orange inhibits the inflammation development. Additionally, it removes dangerous toxins from your body.
Themain constituents of the peel include the alkaloid synephrine and Nmethyltyramine. Synephrine, an alpha 1-adrenergic agonist, stimulates a rise in blood pressure through vasoconstriction. N-methyltyramine also raises blood pressure.
The root gave xanthyletin. The essential oil exhibits antifungal activity, it was found effective in treatment-resistant fungal skin diseases.
- Nervousness, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Anorexia, dyspepsia, gastrointestinal spasms.
- Neurovegetative dystonia.
- Nervous coughing.
Rind of the mature fruit
- Anorexia, dyspepsia, and gastrointestinal spasms.
- It contributes to weight loss in case of overweight and obesity.
- Varicose veins, phlebitis, hemorrhoids, blood vessel fragility, edemas.
- Nervousness and excitement.