- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Made w/o Gluten
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Vegan / Vegetarian
Senna Leaves, 470 mg, 100 Veg Capsules (Now Foods) – Ingredients
- Alexandrian Senna (Senna Alexandrina)
Senna (Senna Alexandrina) is a world’s natural laxative medicinal plant. Laxative properties are due to sennosides (anthraquinone glycosides) natural products. Species: Senna Alexandrina, Family: Fabaceae, EMA: Sennae Fructus, EMA: Sennae Folium, TBSI ID: IH95D760, References: Herbs: VILANOVA-SANCHEZ, Alejandra; et al. Are Senna based laxatives safe when used as long term treatment for constipation in children? Journal of pediatric surgery, 2018, 53.4: 722-727. PMID:29429768.
|Name:||Senna Leaves, 470 mg, 100 Veg Capsules|
|Serving Size:||1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic Senna (Senna Alexandrina) (LEAVES)||470 mg||*)|
|*) Daily Value not established.|
|UPC Code (gtin12):||733739047526|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Senna Leaves, 470 mg, 100 Veg Capsules – Suggested Use
Take 1 capsule 3 to 4 times daily as needed.
|Dose Unit||Dose Value||Frequency||Target Population|
|capsule||1||3 to 4 times daily||adults|
- Notice: This product contains senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because senna may worse these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Caution: For adults only. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Dietary supplements similar to Senna Leaves, 470 mg, 100 Veg Capsules (Now Foods)
The Senna Leaves, 470 mg, 100 Veg Capsules (Now Foods) dietary supplement is available in The United Kingdom and many others countries around the world. In The United Kingdom this supplement contains: Alexandrian Senna in its composition.