The properties of Methylsulfonylmethane
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) occurs naturally in some plants, is present in small amounts in many foods and beverages, and is marketed as a dietary supplement.
For the production of MSM dietary supplements, it is usually obtained from pine pulp containing lignin, which consists of sulfur being a component of protein molecules.
It supports the construction of tendons, ligaments and muscles. Participates in the synthesis of collagen and keratin – ingredients necessary to build healthy, beautiful skin, strong hair and nails.
- persistent seborrhea of the scalp and skin,
- fragility and fragility of nails and hair,
- acne (including rosacea),
- fungal infections (Candida albicans),
- parasites – lamblie (Giardia), pinworms (Enterobius), trichomonas (Trichomonas), roundworms, nematodes.