The properties of BioPerine®
BioPerine® is a patented standardized extract from the fruits of Piper nigrum (Black Pepper). Piperine content in BioPerine is much higher (95-99% pure piperine) than it is in black pepper; Piperine is only 3-9% in all parts of black pepper. A standardized extract allows a wide range of applications other than the traditional use of black pepper.
- Facilitates weight control.
- Supports liver cleansing functions by supporting blood circulation through small capillaries.
- Supports the functioning of the immune system.
- Has antioxidant properties. Supports the absorption of nutrients.
BioPerine® has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of the following groups of nutrients in humans and animals:
- Herbal extracts (curcumin, ashwaganda, capsaicin, Gingko biloba),
- Water soluble vitamins (vitamin B1, B2, Vitamin B6, B12, niacinamide, folic acid and vitamin C),
- Fat-soluble vitamins (vitamin A, D, E and K),
- Antioxidants (vitamin A, C, E,alpha-‐carotene, transbeta‐carotene, lycopene, lutein/zeaxantin, pine bark bioflavanoids complex, germanium, selenium and zinc),
- Amino acids (lysine, isoleucine, leucine, threonine, valine, tryptophan, phenylalanine and methionine),
- Minerals (calcium, iron, zinc, vanadium, Selenium, chromium, iodine, potassium, manganese, copper and magnesium)
- Enhances absorption of CoQ10.
BioPerine® is GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe).